Friday, August 29, 2008

GoodBye

It's really hard to say goodbye to someone you knew would always care
It's really hard to let you go, i wish that life was always fair
It's really hard to hear from mouths that don't belong with you and me
It's really hard being miles away and knowing we won't always be
It's really to say forever when you know it has to end
It's really hard to convince myself that all of that was not pretend
It's really hard to see your picture every time that you log in
It's really hard to start a convo when i know you wont begin
It's really hard to keep my smile even if a greyish sky
It's really hard to walk&talk with my head always held high
It's really hard to comprehend all the stupid things you say
It's really hard to still tell you that you're the best part of my day
Its really hard to believe when you say you love me too
It's really hard to keep track of every rumour that came true
It's really hard to accept that you were here and now you're gone
& even harder to know that it's time that i move on...

No comments: