Friday, January 1, 2010

Twenty- Ten



Sitting here, on the little cousins couch watching Beatles rockband- just thinking. Thats why im here atm. I dont remember much about last night, or this morning really. All i really remember is "chasing after a giant cat" in the streets of Vaudreuil at 5 AM. We didnt sleep really, and if we did it was well after 7 o'clock in the morning. Felt kind of dizzy this morning, with the daze of the new year. For me, it certainly does feel like a new begining, well continuation. I want to proceed with this year just like the last, only better. I want to take what i learn and it it to use in any and every opportunity. I got a man, a great one. Who i want to be with this this year... as strong as ever. My grades are exceeding, and i plan on maintaining that high. My friends are always there... and I only hope for them to stay. I have a giving and humble family which i am very grateful for. I have a life that is perfect in everyway. A life itself is good enough right?
New Years Resolution: Continue what I'm doing. Continue WHO i'm doing lol. Continue to be positive. Continue to never settle for good, go for the great.

Happy New Year to All!


Adieu,

Ashley

No comments: