Wednesday, January 13, 2010

brainnnn

every time you leave my view, my imagination begins to create itself. it's as if it is replacing your presence. in a way, i hate having you away from me. I feel incomplete; a whole and strong woman, but incomplete. but in another way, i love to miss you. I love to think about what you're doing at that very moment, what you look like and what you're thinking about... I know every inch of you now. I remember and picture every speck on your face and your body. I know your scars, you muscles, your weak spots and your strong ones. I can feel your emotions and sense your need because its as if im part of you and you of me. Its a special bond thats taking place between us and its twisting my mentality around. Its shaping my mind and chiseling my morals. I dont want to make this relationship sound like a fairytale or some super natural story because its not. its an honest and true bond between two simple people.

in my eyes, theres no one at the moment, and in the moments to come, that i rather be with. ive forgotten the rest and am keen on a future with you. Now a future doesnt always mean marriage and kids, im talking the next years to come as our future. If the rest is meant to be, then it will fall into place... i wish it does though. I love having you around all the time. it makes me feel safe and protected. Nothing can ever hurt me anymore because you have possesion of my heart, and you guard it with everything- i see that. I see the passion in your beautiful eyes and the respect in your touch. You listen. you dont just hear what i have to say and you just dont guess my thoughts and feelings... you know them. you listen to everything and realize things i dont even neeed to tell you about.

I know your dreams and you know mine. We know how far each of s will go for them, and promised to not get in the way of that path, only help guide it. I'll stand by you when you reach your goals, and i want you there to stand by me. Stand Tall and Proud.
My brain has been on an instant replay of our memories and times together. Even the simplest of fore-head kisses tears apart my mind because i miss it. I imagine. My imagination has never been so creative. My dreams never so intense and vivid. My art work so profound and thought out and my intensity so willing.

you're always on my mind, and i wonder if you ever get tired and wish to be elsewhere.

Adieu,

Ashley

No comments: