Sunday, May 3, 2009

The song I've always wanted you to hear...

What's up? I know we haven't spoken for a while... But i was thinking bout you- and it kinda made me smile.So many things to say, so i gotta put it in a letter, thought it might be easier... the words might come out better. How's your mother? How's your little brother? does he still look just like you? :P
So many things i wanna know the answers too. Excuse me, i really didnt mean to ramble on, but there's alot of feelings that remain since you've been gone. I guess you thought that i would've put it all behind me but it seems theres always something there to remind me. Like a silly joke or something on the tv- boy it aint easy! And when i hear our song i get that same old feeling... Did u kno i kept all of ur pictures? didnt have the strength to part with them yet. I tried to erase the way your kisses taste- but theres some things a girl just never forgets...
Wish i could press rewind, and re-write every line; to the story of me and you...Don't you know i tried and i tried to get you off my mind, but it don't get no better as each day goes by. And im lost and confused i got nothing to lose...

hope to hear from you soon,
P.S i'm still not over you...


-rihanna

No comments: